29th & 30th January 2019, London, UK
Future Cannabis Strategies brought together business leaders from across the wider European Consumer-Facing Cannabis products category. It was a pleasure to see and hear leading developers of CBD/ Cannabis Products & Devices, Beverages, Vape, Cosmetics & Nutraceuticals, together with leading solution providers for two days of insight, discussion and debate into how cannabis product manufacturers can understand –
- Consumer trends & demands from European cannabis derived product consumers
- Opportunities to introduce Cannabis/ Hemp infused products into existing FMCG product portfolios
- Recent product innovation to understand how market trends are adapting
- Up to date regulatory advice for manufacturers and retailers across Europe
- International market opportunities
The event was indeed a strategic event attracting many who had commercial or regulatory responsibility. It was also a good thing that the event was not a scientific or medical research focused event, but a platform to share best practice and meet solution providers. I learned a lot with how to comply with the regulation, and to increase sales across the European markets.
This event heavily focuses on identifying opportunities within the European market place and spotlights regulation to ensure producers and retailers of cannabinoid products operate legally.
I am looking forward to the 2020’s event will discuss topics including Product Launches, Regulatory Affairs, Government Policy, Business Opportunities, Quality Testing Methods & Marketing in a limited market.